Gracegirl was on a small hiatus from blogging. Sorry about that. We happened to lose someone near and dear to our hearts and the truth be told, it put a hold on things. Not trying to be sappy but with this loss, we were given time to reflect on what is truly important in life and how great life can be. SO, even if you haven’t lost a loved one recently, take inventory of what is amazing in your life and focus on those things.
This post is about being grateful for the little things in life. Here’s a challenge for you, the rest of the year, each Friday night before you go to bed, write down the top 5 things you’re grateful for. This week we at gracegrl are grateful for:
- Long spring evenings, these evenings give us ample time to enjoy the outdoors after work, even if we’re running errands, the sun is shining, the windows are down and were blasting Florida Georgia Line on the radio and loving every minute of it!
- Laughter, or better yet, being with people who make us laugh, laughter is the best medicine which we truly believe. It’s amazing how a good belly laugh can really brighten your mood, and it’s a good ab workout too!
- Having a job. Even if it’s not your most favorite job in the whole entire world just being grateful that you have one, are able to pay your rent and have funds for extra treats along the way…happy hour anyone?
- Having something to look forward to, whether it’s a vacation or something you bought online, a dinner with friends or a holiday. Whatever it may be, be excited about it and really take it in when it’s happening, ie: be all there!
- Fabulous authors! Yes, we thoroughly enjoy cozying up with a great book at the end of the day! It’s rituals like these that really bring us joy and sweet dreams too!
Comment or tweet to us and let us know what you’re grateful for this week!
Happy Wednesday and excited to be back in the blogging game!